The Quick and the Dead

A quickdraw 101.

If you have seen any western movie, you know what a quick draw is. Two people face eachother on the streets of the town and draw guns, the faster wins. Why not make a movie about a quickdraw championship?
The movie features huge names: Sharon Stone, Gene Hackman, Russel Crowe, Leonardo DiCaprio. It even has Gary Sinise in it. But desipe the great actors, it's not a really good movie. The story is a bit shallow, the filming tries to be like in the classic movies (close eye shots n stuff) but still it's not like that. Well after watching it I saw something interesting in the cast list.. Bruce Campbell?? Holy crap how did I miss him? Where was he? Who is the wedding shamp? Well, I found that the scene was deleted that he was in. He has 1 line in the movie but no screen time, only a sound from the crowd... What a shame, he is the best.
Will I watch it again? I wanna see the deleted scenes with Bruce Campbell :)

IMDb rating: 6.2
My rating: 5

The Quick and the Dead (1995) on IMDb
0 Responses