Crank: High Voltage

The second Crank movie, and it's awesome to the max.

I tought I've known what insane and random is when I saw Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, but this is even more random. When I first heard that the plot is - that this time the main character has his heart removed, and has to charge himself from time to time, or he dies - I tought it's stupid. But no. In this content this is probably the most sane thing that happened in this movie. So this time the comedy part dominates over the action, but don't worry it still has A LOT and a bit of gore, and a lot of nudity. I'm looking forward to the next Crank movie because I just don't know how can they continue the story (if they ever do it).
Will I watch it again? DEFINITELY.

IMDb rating: 6.5
My rating: 8 (it's not a 9 but I loved it)

Crank: High Voltage (2009) on IMDb
0 Responses