Bangkok Dangerous

Nicolas Cage as a hitman?

Meh. So there is an original one, made in Thailand, I've yet to see that one, it's probably better than this. But it was ok. But if it wasn't for Cage, I wouldn't have watched this one. But still, a decent action movie with a lot of shooting n stuff exploding, I kinda liked it, but nothing special. The ending was simply stupid. Spoiler alert! Didn't he have 2 bullets left in that pistol? I mean, if he is such a pro he should have checked that the bad evil whoever it was is really dead, but you can't do that with a hole in your head... It's just stupid, even if it looked kinda "cool". But I like it more in Diary of the Dead when the amish guy killed that zombie with the scyte the same way. At least that was funny and that wasn't the main character of the story....

IMDb rating: 5.4
My rating: 5
Bangkok Dangerous (2008) on IMDb
0 Responses